A YEAR IN THE CITY Commissions now come in two distinct flavors!
YOUR CITY PRINTS allow you to select any existing image and add friends and family to the picture! These prints come in either 11 x 14 for $165 or 16 x 20 for $195. They are sold unframed. When you order YOUR CITY prints, you will be asked to send pictures of up to four people you would like included, adding any additional information on the order form. You will be charged for roughly half of the purchase price when you order your prints, with the balance due at shipping or delivery.
YOUR CITY prints make amazing heirloom gifts that will be treasured for generations. Here’s how the process works:
- Place your order here, using the drop-down menus to select the size and image.
- I will contact you at the outset of the project to go over any special instructions you have typed on the order form. You will be given upload information for your family/friend photos at that time, and a date when you can expect to receive your prints. (YOUR CITY prints typically take three weeks start to finish, but may be scheduled a month or two in advance during busy times.)
- Once I begin your artwork, it will take 10 days to create a proof. I will send this proof as a pdf via email. Corrections/approvals are due three days after you receive your proof to keep your project on schedule.
- One round of corrections is included in the price. Up to four people are also included. Any additional people or changes will result in a slight upcharge. I will notify you about the charge in advance.
- Additional copies of YOUR CITY prints may be ordered at a reduced price.
Hopefully, this doesn’t need to be said. But YOUR CITY customized prints are based on existing artwork, and every measure is taken to preserve the integrity of that artwork and its subject matter. In other words, no St. Louis landmark will be defaced in the making of YOUR CITY prints. We’re just adding in your favorite people!
HOUSE & HOME PRINTS are full commissions of your home, business or historic building. Sold as 16 x 20 archival prints with your choice of wood frames. Additional prints are available.
Here’s how the process works:
- Commissions may be ordered online here with a $100 deposit or by contacting me directly at email@example.com.
- Pictures of your home or building will be taken at the outset of the project. I will also collect photos of up to four people to be included in the picture at that time.
- You will receive an electronic proof at three weeks, along with an invoice for $200 and a pdf with your frame choices. Payment, corrections, and frame choice are due three days after you receive your proof. This will keep your project on schedule.
- You may include up to four people in your picture at no additional charge. One round of corrections is also included in the purchase price. There is a small upcharge for additional people or additional changes after the first proof.
I look forward to working with you on your commission!